Clarity. Guidance. Trust.
Christina Jenkins is the founder and sole practitioner of Christina R. Jenkins, LLC. Her main areas of practice are Real Estate Law and Family Law and has been Practicing Law since 2008. Christina takes the time to get to know each one of her clients, their goals, interests, and desires for their future. When you are facing legal challenges, you deserve the peace of mind that comes with enlisting a trusted professional to protect your interests.
Throughout her career, she has actively served her church and community with prayers, donations and sponsoring local events to help out our community. Christina values your spiritual interest along with your legal interests and is not exclusively devoted to Christians, but ALL peoples are welcome to her representation. As a faith-based attorney, she intentionally endeavors to keep her fees as reasonable as possible.
Christina is happily married with two sweet pups, two daughters and two grandchildren! She is dedicated to her loving family.
- Real Estate
- Family Law
- University of Tulsa College of Law, Tulsa, Oklahoma
- J.D. - 2006
- Georgia Southern University, Statesboro, Georgia
- B.A. - 1998
- Major: Political Science
- Northwest Georgia Law Enforcement Training Center, Cave Springs, Georgia
- Peace Officer Training Certificate - 1999
- Georgia Institute of Real Estate, Sandy Springs, Georgia
- Real Estate License - 2003
- Georgia Bar Association, Member
- Bartow Bar Association, Member
- North Georgia Mock Trial Competition, Coordinator
- Georgia Fund / First American Title Group, Member
Current Employment Positions
- Managing Attorney, 2008